Seafreight Export Documentation Clerk - VR/19796
The Company and Role:
Our client, a large independent freight forwarder, is looking for a Seafreight Export Documentation Clerk for their team in Essex.
- Handling new bookings
- Send bill of lading instructions to carriers.
- Generate bills of lading and other associated documentation
- Print / Email and post any relevant shipping documentation/invoices to clients
- Make sure all rates are on files and are correct
- Preparation of Bills of Lading and relevant sea freight export documentation
- Proven Export Freight knowledge
- Good telephone manner, Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Raising documents for clients & company
- Strong computer skills
You will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping team on firstname.lastname@example.org.