Kerry Collins recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced home care assistants within the Birmingham area,
Your day to day duties will consist of the following;
- Working between service users’ homes, supporting a range of young adults and elderly within their own homes supporting their daily requirements
- Planning activities for social/educational events
- Performing a high standard of personal care
- Promoting a positive guidance
- Domestic duties
- Administrating medication, ensuring that all medication is logged
- Working closely with service user’s family and including them within the package and plan
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience;
- Must have had previously worked within health care for at least 6 months
- Must be able to perform personal care
- Be able to administrate medication
- Have a full UK driving license.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic candidates to bring joy into the service users lives, you will be lone working with service users within their homes. You will be expected to complete all requirements that is requested within care plans, to complete domestic duties within the home and assist there daily living.
It is a requirement that you can administrate medication, if you haven’t completed this yet we offer a training scheme for medication.
We are currently offering full time hours on a permanent contract however adhoc option is available.
For more information, please contact me on;