We are currently recruiting for a range of Home care assistants within the Newcastle Under Lyme area on a permanent basis.
Your day to day duties will consist of the following;
- To care for a range of elderly residents within their own homes to support their daily living
- Performing a high standard of personal care
- Assist with meal preparations, domestic duties and budgeting finances
- Promoting a positive guidance
- Ensuring the safety of service users within their own homes
- Administrating and prompting to take medication
- Completing all paper work at the end of each call
To be considered for our position, you must have the following experience and perform the following duties;
- Must have the minimum experience of 6 months within the healthcare sector
- Must be able to perform a high standard of personal care
- Be able to confidentially work within service users’ homes
- be able to administrate medication when needed
- be able to hoist with certain service users
Calls vary between;
There will be your set clients that you will visit.
This positon will be ideal for candiates who are either looking for part time hours or to pick up some extra hours alongside their current position.