As a Full Stack Developer you will:
- Design, develop, implement and release high quality custom software solutions.
- Investigate (and resolve if appropriate) technical issues and support the BAU process.
- Design solutions in line with company requirement and model into software designs.
- Carry out transformation of software designs to programme logic.
- Analyse existing solutions to highlight areas for improvement.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Have a willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions.
- Be a team player understanding how your own work is important to the team's success.
- Multitask across different projects.
- Lead on discrete projects, development and design.
- Provide specialist information advice to other members of staff, managers and directors.
- C#, Asp MVC, Asp.Net Web API
- Experience in Visual Studio
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with T-SQL including but not limited to writing stored procedures, variables, table variables, temp tables, indexing and understanding query plans
- OO Programming using Design Patterns, Inversion of Control
- Entity Framework
- SignalR, Redis Cache, Bootstrap
- AutoMapper, .net Core, TDD, NServiceBus
- Rabbit MQ, Xamarin (Android), PHP, MySQL
The Full Stack Developer will be working in an open, innovative, friendly environment in which to work, dress code is smart casual, and we operate a dress down Friday policy. In return the Full Stack .NET Developer will receive a salary of £35,000 £48,000 depending on skills and experience plus a comprehensive range of employee benefits including some core benefits that are made available to all staff at no cost.