- Salary: £21,000
- Reference: RL7929
- Permanent - Full-time
- Closing Date - 13th April 2019
Castle Hospitality division are recruiting for an experienced Duty Managers/Assistant General Managers for our local unique hospitality client based near Pickering, North Yorkshire area. The successful Duty Manager is responsible for managing the Restaurant and bars area of the hotel and staff. You will be an excellent motivator and leader, with a focus on guest satisfaction and have Supervisor or Management experience within a Hospitality environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a family run business who value and look after their staff, offering a competitive salary and benefits, working with a supportive management structure and an enthusiastic team.
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the restaurant and bar, and you will be expected to have a hands-on involvement in serving customers and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely.
You will be required to work 5 days over 7 including weekends, full-time hours.
- Overall running of Restaurant & Bar
- Stock Control
- Manage deliveries
- Manage /Set up of Restaurant
- Staff Training
- Weekly Staff Rota's
- At least 2 year's experience in hospitality at a senior level
- A genuine passion for service coupled with a desire to drive a business and standards forward
- Professional attitude
- Excellent Motivator & Leader of a team
- Experience of controlling revenue and expenditure
- Achieving and improving upon set financial targets
- Experience working in a fast-paced F&B led hospitality environment at management/supervisor level
- As the face of the business you must have a warm and friendly personality, be fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities
- A calm nature to support the team through busy periods/events and being able to keep a team happy and motivated.
- A great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with the team and others involved
- Exceptional Attention to detail
- Being hands on helping in all areas of the restaurant & bar as and when required
- Driving Licence and own transport required due to the location
- Salary: Competitive - £21,000 to £23,000 - DOE
- Reference: RL7929
- Meals on duty
- Shared tips
- Pension Scheme
Hours of Work: 5 days out of 7, Full-time Hours
For further details lease contact Tina Tout at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 or email your CV.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.