We are currently recruiting for an experienced full time Duty Supervisor for an established independent restaurant in Chester city centre. Serving locally sourced food, such as burgers, hot dogs, milkshakes and craft beers to the customers of Chester.
As a Restaurant Supervisor / Duty Supervisor, your daily duties will include:
- Building rapport with customers serving drinks and food via table service and fulfilling take away orders
- Coaching and managing the waiting staff and the kitchen ensuring all service levels are to the business’ processes and procedures
- Ensuring the customer is first and their experience of the restaurant is fun, enjoyable and makes the customer want to return again and again
- Creating an inviting and friendly, clean and organised environment for your customers
- Maintaining a clean and tidy front of house, clearing and cleaning tables promptly
- Complying with all company and health and safety procedures.
To be a success in this Bar Person position, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- The ability to work flexibly as daily duties may change with business demand.
- You will be a people person and have the ability and experience of delivering excellent customer service
- An interest in working with your colleagues to deliver the best experience to your customers
- Coach, train and support your team through each shift and developing their skills on a daily basis
- Experience or willingness to learn health and safety procedures within a food and beverage establishment, changing barrels, cleaning pipes and so forth
- Must be physically fit as you will be on your feet for long periods of time within the property
In return you will receive a salary of up to £9 per hour, gain specialist knowledge on the products on offer at the venue, you will be joining a fun and close-knit team and also enjoy a fantastic customer base in this city centre restaurant.
Seneca Bridge Resource Partners is working in Partnership with Taste Cheshire to support its memberships recruitment across the county.
Taste Cheshire’s Job is to connect those who sell the real “Taste of Cheshire”, our members, with those who want real food made by real people, featuring the best independently run restaurants in Chester and Cheshire, superb local pubs and restaurants that offer home cooked food and drink sourced from local suppliers.