Personnel Selection Recruitment are looking for an Editorial Assistant to provide cover for a 6 month temporary contract for their client based in Andover.
As this is a Temporary placement, previous experience as an Editorial Assistant is essential.
The Editorial Assistant will be required to carry out the following:-
- Providing support to the publishing team and being a key point of contact for Authors
- Liaising with Authors & directing to the appropriate colleague within the Editorial team.
- Ensuring new titles & solutions are set up correctly on the appropriate system
- Provide information & data relating to educational standards
- Conduct general market research
- General administration in relation to the publishing department.
The Editorial Assistant must have:
- 'Can do' attitude
- Attention to detail
- Good PC Skills
- Strong communications skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to remain calm in a sometimes high pressured environment.
- Good understanding of data protection laws and the importance of confidentiality
To apply for the Temporary role of Editorial Assistant please send your latest updated CV to Personnel Selection.