Electrical Design Engineer
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Flexi working hours Monday to Friday with overtime options + 25+8 days holiday + Contributory Pension Scheme + Life Cover Policy.
Due to expansion an Electrical Design Engineer is required for a highly successful special purpose machinery designer within the manufacturing industry.
The role will be suited to experienced electrical engineers with design and development experience of automation for machinery within the manufacturing/production industries. Any knowledge of Allen Bradley Rockwell software will be highly advantageous, S iemens and Beckhoff are also in use within the machinery developed.
You will be working in a team of approximately 6 engineers on concurrent development projects on full lifecycle development basis as end to end solutions for the customer. You will use AutoCAD to create electrical schematics for wiring and component layout, design and develop the automation software using mainly Rockwell, Produce BOM's, produce usage and safety documentation as well as very occasional client site visits for project related meetings and equipment commissioning projects.
The company are a very well-established brand within their specific market sector and have a global client base. The successful candidate will benefit from ongoing training and development in line with industry specific technical advancements and long-term job security.
A fully detailed role description can be made available on application
The person required in Brief:
* An experienced electrical design engineer with machinery automation development experience
* Allen Bradley Rockwell software experience is highly advantageous
* Experienced in the use of AutoCAD for the creation of electrical schematics
* Used to creating BOM's and supporting safety and usage documentation.
* Willingness to travel on rare occasions to client site for project meetings and equipment commissioning projects