Our client is one of the UK's leading bespoke design and manufacturing business serving a range of industry sectors globally. With recent new sales orders of circa £120m and a new state of the art manufacturing facility under construction, they are now focusing on training and recruitment and have opened up a number of new key positions to join this well established business. One those positions is for an Electrical Design Engineer.
You will join a small Electrical team who design bespoke high value machines. The Electrical Design Engineers will design fully automated machines, so any automation experience would be highly advantageous as the company specialise within automation solutions.
The Electrical Design Engineer will carry out electrical design using 2d and 3d CAD (inventor) to meet business and customers specified requirement providing a high level of commercial awareness to ensure design solutions are delivered in a cost effective manner & scope changes are managed in accordance in line with standard operation procedures
- Produce electrical design from concept to issuing drawings to production in line with customer needs and business objectives, utilise Barcode Scanning System
- Support specific projects ensuring timescales and budget requirements are achieved. .
- Utilise third party/supplier software to calculate specific requirements
- Works to the company's Technical Library of External Standards and Internal Instruction Manuals
- Detail checking work of others
- Conduct risk assessment on Machinery
- Provide expert input to ensure that the most economical / advantageous design strategy is adopted through collaboration
- Ensure innovative processes are implemented
- Experience of undertaking technical calculations
- Experience of technical projects including working to tight timescales throughout the project life cycle *
- 3D CAD design experience (preferably Autodesk Inventor)
- 2D CAD design experience (AutoCAD)
This a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing business who an offer long the prospects and offer a leading salary of up to £50,000 per annum.
Working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-430pm and 3pm finish on a Friday
For further details, please contact Andrew Pilling for a confidential chat
#e3recruitment #e3jobs #automationjobs