If you are an electrical engineer OR fitter seeking a new opportunity where there is benefits, additional training and working in a clean, pleasant environment then please read on!
The vacancy is within an organisation that manufacture and service large commercial machines to the food, hospitality and pharmaceutical industries. The company have enjoyed significant strong growth year in, year out.
- Wiring machines and electrical component assembly
- Testing and fault finding
- Reading technical engineering drawings
I am interested in receiving applications from candidates who have;
- A basic electrical qualification and three phase expertise.
- Someone that can wire up machines, read electrical drawings and test/fault find.
- Knowledge of motors, solenoids and electrical interlocks
- Someone who has worked as a electrician, electrical engineer or fitter
Overtime payable at time and a half
Hours 6.30am to 3pm Mon Thu, 6.30am to 2pm Fri.
The company are based in Birmingham is is easily commutable from Redditch, Solihull, Dudley, West Bromwich, Bromsgrove, Coventry.
Free on site parking, pension, gifted holidays at Christmas. Clean, pleasant and supportive working environment. Ongoing training opportunities.
Apply now to be considered for this role
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.