Established over 50 years ago this successful manufacturing company is currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to take responsibility for the electrical maintenance of all capital plant, equipment and site facilities. The role is also responsible for mechanical breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance ensuring maximum uptime.
As Maintenance Engineer your duties will include -
- Investigation of all electrical plant and machinery breakdowns, and mechanical plant and machinery breakdowns where necessary/as required, determine root cause and carry out necessary repair work inclusive of obtaining spare parts as necessary.
- Investigating failures in services, determine root cause and carry out necessary repair work inclusive of obtaining spare parts as necessary.
- Carrying out project/modification work when necessary.
- Maintaining all plant and equipment through PPM schedules.
- Installing new plant and equipment ensuring compliance to the latest regulations.
To be successful in this role, the ideal Candidate will -
- Be qualified to a minimum of HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline
- Have experience of working in a plant/manufacturing environment
- Be skilled in electrical maintenance
- Have familiarity with mechanical/hydraulics
- Be competent in programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
Based in Leicester, this role is easily commutable from Oakham, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Loughborough, and Market Harborough.
Candidates suitable for this role are likely to already hold the title of Maintenance Engineer / Technician, Maintenance Technician, Facilities Engineer, Electrical Engineer.
- A salary of up to £31k
- 4x life Insurance
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Hours of Work - Weekly rotating day shifts Mon-Fri: 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00
Apply now to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.