|Location||Bradford||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||£34,000 per annum||Sector||Electrical, Engineering|
With a strong focus on quality and sustainability, they offer an innovate and attractive packaging solution that protects and preserves the contents. They are a unique company as they manufacture metal and plastic packaging at the same production site, where they also have coating, print and lacquering facilities. This makes them a one-stop shop for customers who want a single supplier for all or most of their packaging.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
• Fault finding both mechanical and electrical.
• Pneumatic, hydraulic, and PLC (Mitsubishi and Siemens).
• Working on but not limited to Can manufacturing equipment, power presses, lithographic print machines, injection moulding machinery and packaging machinery.
• General building maintenance and service installations.
To be a successful Maintenance Engineer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Knowledge of inverters and drives.
• The ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
• An NVQ3 or equivalent in engineering.
• An ONC or HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering.
• Knowledge of BS7671 wiring regulations 17th edition or 18th edition is beneficial but not essential as is knowledge of the electrical inspection test (C&G 2391), an FLT counterbalance license and IPAF MEWP 3a and 3b training.
You will be working double days – 06:00–14:00 / 14:00-22:00 as well as potential night shifts which covers a 33% shift allowance.
You will be on call every 1 in 5 weeks which gives £25 standby payment and a minimum of 3 hours pay if called out.
In return, an Electrical Maintenance will receive a salary of £34,000 per annum.
To apply for this role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.