A global organisation manufacturing, process and the distribution of metal tubes, bars and strips seeking a Electrical maintenance engineer for their busy operations. The company are well established and support the aerospace, oil and gas and heavy engineering sectors.
The company is based in Wednesbury and easily commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Dudley & Cannock.
Duties to include are;
- Co ordination of routine planned maintenance and to respond to maintenance issues within the organisation.
- Carry out repairs and inspections as required.
- To monitor performance, prediction of failures and implementation of improvements.
- Involvement in plant improvement projects.
- Some supervision/assistance of colleagues in engineering team.
I welcome applications from engineers, fitters, technicians with an electrical aptitude.
- Have experience of working within a heavy manufacturing environment in a electrical maintenance capacity.
- Practical working knowledge of 3 phase systems, AC & DC equipment.
- Ideally have PLC experience (Allen Bradley or Siemens).
- 18th edition qualified
- Worked on/repair of motors, drives and inverters.
Hours for role are Days Monday to Friday with overtime available on Saturdays and occasionally in the week.
Benefits include - The company offers a Company Pension, Flexible Holidays, Free Parking and the opportunity to work for a friendly team with excellent working conditions.
Apply now to be considered for this role...
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.