Are you a skilled and highly motivated Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer?
Are you fed up of working shifts and looking to get into a more steady and consistent (Monday – Friday DAYS) pattern?
Are you looking for a new challenge / the next step in your career?
This could be the role that you have been looking for…
We are currently recruiting for 2x Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a growing food manufacturer at their site near Stourbridge in the West Midlands.
You will part of a small team of engineers working together to ensure the factory is kept running at all times, whilst always keeping an eye out for any improvements that can be made to improve overall efficiency.
A lot of the work during the week will be reacting to breakdowns, with chance to do PPM’s at the weekend as overtime. Production does start relatively early in the morning and runs through until mid to late afternoon - so we are looking for individuals who enjoy an early start.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Engineer - gained within a food manufacturing or an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of electrical engineering including PLCs, control panels, single & three phase, installations etc.
- Competent at completing reactive and planned maintenance within a fast moving, pressurised, manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work with other internal staff and external contractors to understand faults within the machinery
- Recognised engineering qualifications (NVQ/BTEC/HNC/City & Guilds etc) / Time Served Apprenticeship (preferably manufacturing)
- 17th Edition / 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate in the region of £14 - £15 p/h dependent on skills and experience. Overtime is available at weekends and is paid at 1.5x hourly rate.
This is a Monday – Friday DAYS ONLY role. Rotating Shifts 0400-1400hrs and 0600-1600hrs
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are FMCG / Food industry specialists. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the meat sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.