This is the perfect opportunity for a Skilled Panel Wirer / Electrical Assembler to earn £11.00ph - £12.00ph and secure a Temporary to Permanent opportunity with a leading engineering manufacture based in Bradford.
Due to increasing workloads we are currently have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Skilled Panel Wirers to join our clients growing team.
THE ROLE OF THE PANEL WIRER:
- Panel wiring from schematics / drawings.
- Assembly of light fabrication.
- Perform basic assembly such as; preparing parts for assembly, manual insertion of components and configuring piece parts to final assembly.
- Applicants must be able to read and understand wiring schematics or assembly drawings and oral and written instructions.
- Experience of basic verification and handling procedures of parts and components.
- Able to perform basic material handling functions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE OF THE PANEL WIRER:
- A recognised electrical qualification would be an advantage
- Applicants will have previous assembly experience within a workshop manufacturing environment
- Must have panel wiring experience
- Ability to build & wire electrical panels and carry out assembly duties.
- Previous line wiring experience is advantageous
- The position will involve use of hand tools so previous experience is necessary.
The positions are open to time served / experienced Panel Wirers who have comprehensive experience in Panel Wiring or Machine Wiring. However, candidates with long term experience of Panel wiring without qualifications that can read schematics drawing will be considered.
This panel wirers position is working days 8am-4.30pm and offers a very competitive hourly rate of £11.00ph - £12.00ph with Permanent opportunities. The company also offers free parking and easy accessibility from all across West Yorkshire.
The panel wirers position is open Immediate interview and starts, to be considered for the vacancy send cv or call E3 Recruitment on 0 1 4 8 4 6 4 5 2 6 9