Our client is an international, electrical engineering company based in Bradford with good access from the M62 corridor. This position offers premium rates up £15.75ph , working with an international, innovative and market leading manufacturer in their field, supplying into a wide range of industry sectors; primarily to the oil and gas and petrochemical sectors.
With a number of secured major project wins and further growth, our client now requires a number of Panel Wirers / Electrical Assembler to install electrical wires to build panels and looms. This presents an outstanding opportunity for secure work, in a clean, friendly and organised environment, working with a business that values its workforce and is passionate about people development.
The role/ responsibilities of an panel wirer
Have the ability to layout equipment and wire components using schematic drawings, working to company process standards and operating procedures for both LV and MV switchgear experience of Electrical installation / Panel wiring is essential. You will Identify components from locations, follow and interpret electrical engineering drawings and work from instructions to assemble parts.
· Building switchgear according to engineering drawings and build instructions
· Post build testing of completed equipment and subsections of machinery
· Experience of working within a multi -skilled environment (i.e. knowledge of electrical or panel wiring )
· Responsible for the general cleanliness and care of personal area and that of the main workshop
· Ability to read and interpret electrical engineering drawings
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in electrical assembly
· Combined education and on-the-job training within an engineering background.
· To be successful for this Panel Wirer / Electrician Assembly role, you'll have previous experience gained from an electrician role, having competent knowledge of the technical electrical aspects of machine build, including some mechanical.
· To have worked in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in, I would like to hear from you.
Contract basis until end October:
What's on offer?
This role is offered on a Contractual basis paying between £10.50 - £15.75 per hour through the week Monday - Friday, core hours 8am - 4pm.
In return our client offers free parking and excellent working conditions.
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire||Job Type||Full Time - Contract|
|Salary||£10.50 - £15.75 per annum + Overtime||Sector||Engineering|