Role: Electrical Project Manager
Salary: £50k-£55k per annum
* Car or Car Allowance, Mobile phone
* Company Pension, 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
We are working with a national sized electrical contracting organisation who are looking for a Electrical Project Manager to come on board and manage commercial installations on office blocks, schools & new build care homes.
You will be working closely with the main contractor and end client. All works within 1.5 hours of the office, some projects are inside the M25.
The company predominantly self deliver all the lighting, power and containment work.
You will report directly to the director, project values range up £1.5M electrically.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Electrical Team Management Experience within commercial building services contracting
- HND/HNC or equivalent of benefit in building services but not essential
- Design & Build Knowledge of benefit
- Managing Electricians, Supervisors, Agency labour and specialist sub contractors
- Ensuring the projects is kept on time and within budgets & procuring materials.
- Managing KPI's
- Client meetings, main contractor meetings.
- Promoting the organisation.
There is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual who is looking for a settled role in established close knit firm.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.