Looking to join a business with state of the art technology and facilities? Prefer working for a business that offers long term job security, a strong benefits package and an environment that encourages training & development? Then we want to hear from you!
The business is one of the world's leading manufacturers of packaging machinery, devices and various automated solutions within the healthcare industry. They hire over 100 staff across the site, and are part of the investors in people scheme. With huge growth plans happening within the business, and a recent acquisition of a competitor in the market, they're now keen to strengthen their technical team.
Working hours 40hrs per week Monday to Friday
Benefits include a salary of circa £35K depending on skills, 28 days holiday including bank hols, workplace pension, bonus schemes, cycle to work scheme, and much more.
Duties for the role include -
- Electrical Assembly and wiring of control panels
- Working from electrical drawings and schematics
- Editing and modifying electrical drawings using design software
- Wiring of pneumatic systems ready for power up
- Multimeter testing of units for current flow
- Carry out fault finding and inspection of all assemblies, then undertake corrective works
- Support the build team with any mechanical assembly when required
- Working to 5s Principles lean manufacturing tools
We would love to hear from candidates that have had experience in the following -
- Electrical Assembly / Machine wirer / Panel wirer / Machine assembly / electrical technician
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installation or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of control panel wiring, testing and inspection
- Be able to edit or modify technical diagrams and schematics using similar electrical design software
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.