An exciting opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to work closely with other technical specialists and help solve problems relating to electronic engineering issues. The Electronics Engineer will be involved with the Design of micro-controller and DSP based instrumentation and control electronics, including sensor interfaces, dc-dc regulators, and small actuator drives.
Electronics Engineer Experience & Responsibilities:
- Maintain designs and drawings (Schematic, wiring, assembly, BOMs, ATE specifications etc.), in accordance with company and international standards.
- Improve electronic and cable designs to aid manufacturability and serviceability.
- Identify and implement cost reductions
- Produce safe, compliant and robust designs, by understanding the intent of existing designs and critical to quality functional elements.
- Have experience of using schematic capture and printed circuit design tools, SPICE and SI simulation tools.
- Design for manufacture, assembly and test.
- PCB, PCA, and cabling test methods.
- Experience of generating test specifications and possess good fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Carry out experiments and /or perform design calculations to predict, measure and validate instrument performance with respect to mechanical, particulate and other parameters.
The role of Electronics Engineer would a more experienced Electronics Engineer or a recent graduate with some industry experience.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.