An excellent opportunity for an Electronics Development Engineer to work for a family owned business who have been manufacturing for over 25 years. As an Electronic Development Engineer, you will have a broad range of skills and experience, you will be tasked with developing new products and to maintain the company's existing range of electronic products.
Educated to degree level or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or equivalent subject.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in design and development of analogue and digital circuit design including embedded systems.
- Prototyping and PCB layout
- Experience in firmware and software in C/C++/Assembler
- Designing for EMC compliance
- Electronic fault finding and diagnostics to component level
- To be able to produce work within agreed timescales
- Able to work within constraints generated by other project officers working on same project.
- Representing the company at events or with customers.
- Technical management of external contractors/partners in design.
- Familiar with delivery of new products, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, software development, procurement process and the manufacturing process.
- Calm and organised
- Strong written and verbal communication skills