As an Electronics / Applications Engineer your role will include:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting PCBs, Hardware, software and systems.
- Commissioning and installation on factory floor at client sites.
- Liaising with and providing product support and training to Production Teams and Senior Level Staff.
- Creating and maintaining online training materials and user guides.
- Problem solving and fault-finding electronic equipment to component level.
- Provide consultation to customers to problem solve and provide additional solutions.
- Provide remote support via email, phone and skype.
- 20% travel to South East Asia, Europe and US.
- Degree qualified Electronics Engineer with commercial work experience.
- Ability to fault find and problem solve electronic equipment from system to component level.
- Experience of Linux operating system ideally.
- Knowledge of power semi-conductor fundamentals.
- Second language would be advantageous but not essential.
- Able to travel overseas to mainly Asia which may involve weekends.
In return the Electronics / Applications Engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 - £37,000 depending on skills and experience plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, in-depth inhouse training plus adhoc external training certification and free parking.