Electronics Laboratory Technician
£30,000 - £35,000
An award winning design and developer of sensors and mechanisms for the development of advanced camera positioning technology is currently seeking an experienced Electronics Laboratory Technician to offer technical support to manufacturing and engineering departments.
As an Electronics Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for:
- Repair and modification of PCB's
- Development of concepts for companies electronics products
- Maintenance of in-house test systems
- Undertaking of verification test systems
- Using position electronics specific equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc
To be successful within this Laboratory Technician role you will have:
- Relevant electronics qualification, ideally HND minimum
- Laboratory and Technician experience
- Experienced in the operation of low voltage electronic circuits
- Experience in SMD repair, rework and servicing of electrical equipment
- Experience in undertaking development and verification of test programs
- Able to read and understand schematics
In return for your Laboratory Technician experience you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance
- Private medical and dental insurance
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.