We are seeking an embedded software engineer to join a research and development team in developing new advanced products and supporting existing products.
You must have the following skills:
- 1- 2 year’s experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Engineering or other appropriate Engineering background.
- Solid programming experience in C and C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Digital interfacing experience including Modbus, SPI, Serial Communications etc.
- Experience in digital signal processing.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets.
You will be responsible for:
- Embedded software development
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Reviewing code & design
- Designing & implementing software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Analysing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrating and validating new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize performance
- Interface with hardware design & development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Software data repository management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing innovative business in the beautiful surroundings of the Snowdonia mountain. For more information contact Kate Humphreys at S2 Recruitment we specialise in IT, Engineering and Executive Recruitment or apply and we will be in touch.