A Gate & Barrier Engineer is required in Wolverhampton and the Midlands. This is a permanent role paying a basic salary of up to £34,500 based on experience. A 17th edition or 18th edition electrical qualification is essential, flexible call out rota, van and premium overtime rates is on offer.
This Gate & Barrier Engineer will involve the service, maintenance and repair of:
- Raising Bollards
- Road Blockers
- Swing and slide gates and barriers/
- Roller shutters, sectional doors, fast action doors and dock levellers.
Gate & Barrier Engineers receive some great perks and benefits which include:
- NVQ is offered to all employees with your own assessor.
- You will also receive training on gas products.
- All PPE supplied
- Company van.
- Iphone and laptop.
- Company App that assists make your job efficient.
- All power tools. (Bosche).
- Yearly bonus and Christmas bonus.
- Training is offered on all company products including 1 on 1 training with other DHF qualified Gate and barrier Engineers.
Click "Apply Now" to be considered.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.