We are currently looking for Engineering Labourers in the YO25 area to work a Weekend shift on 12 hour days 6am-6pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday, rate of pay from £8.72 - £10.72 per hour. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Manufacturing companies who have a highly reputable name within their specialised field.
A privately-owned business with strong links throughout their industry, they are market leaders within their sector offering and outstanding product. Due to continued growth they are looking for Engineering Labourers to expand the business further. The company's culture is tailored towards enabling individuals to truly enhance their skills and knowledge within a rapidly expanding organisation.
Engineering Labourer Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- General labouring duties including sweeping and cleaning
- Usage of Overhead Crane (Advantageous but training will be given)
- Using a number of hand held power tools
- Grinding of welds to a blended finish
- Ability to manage and priorities own workload effectively
- Assisting other departments as required
Engineering Labourer Specification:
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment is essential
- Experience of grinding, fettling and polishing
- Ensures deadlines are met whilst working under pressure
- Excellent team player
The ideal Engineering Labourer will have experience of grinding, fettling in a medium to Heavy Engineering Fabrication environments and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What's in return for the Engineering Labourer:
- £8.72 - £10.72 per hour dependant on experience
- 36 hours basic and overtime available
- Weekend shift - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Ongoing training provided to up-skill further
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Labourer to join a thriving organisation, please "click apply" or call Alison Bell at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 for further details.