The company are global suppliers of packaging to an assortment of industries. The business was founded over ten years ago and continues to grow. Due to retire they have a new opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join the business. This opportunity will be managing two sites in the midlands.
The manager will be responsible for Maintenance, Technical and Engineering functions whilst working alongside the Health and Safety specialist of the business.
- Manage the engineering function for both sites, ensuring that all business objectives are met
- Manage and develop a team of 9 engineers (both mechanical and electrical) across both sites
- Support the management of environmental, health and safety management systems on both sites
- The manager will manage costs including spare parts
- Oversea contracts and associated and associated contract workers on site
- Liaise with the company corporate and centralised functions where relevant
- Manage all planned maintenance activity on both sites using a computerised maintenance management system
- The manager will take ownership of all engineering and technical projects and ensure that all project deliverables are achieved in agreed timescales
- Experienced Engineering Manager who has managed a team of both electrical and mechanical engineers
- Qualified to a minimum in an electrical discipline
- Industry background - Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Packaging, Healthcare
- NEBOSH general certificate
- Must be IT literate and have an understanding of computer systems
- Previous experience in managing multiple site is preferred
In return they offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Salary: £45k to £50k
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 26 Days holiday + Stats
- Regular Days Monday to Friday
- Car Allowance
Training and Development
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.