A fantastic opportunity has evolved to join a reputable manufacturing company that can offer you an outstanding package including a 9% matched pensions scheme, 32 days of holiday (including bank holidays), 4x life assurance, annual company bonus of up to £1975. Along with these competitive benefits, this company also offer a variety of training opportunity to fit each individual's needs.
This global leading sustainable and innovative business was founded over 40 years ago, they manufacture a wide range of high-performance products. This company have 18 manufacturing sites in Great Britain and prides itself in their start of the art facilities. This opportunity is based at their location in Sherburn in Elmet, West Yorkshire.
Roles and Responsibilities as Engineering Team Leader:
- Developing and leading a team of 2 to 3 Engineers and helping them progress within their role to become further multi-skilled.
- Ensuring that all planned preventative maintenance tasks are assigned to individuals within the engineering team.
- Driving the team towards achieving departmental KPIs.
- Collaboratively with other Engineering Team Leaders and ensure that detailed shift handovers are communicated in a timely and effective manner.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and covering for him when he's on annual leave or sick.
I would be love to see CVs from individuals who:
- Have worked/currently works in one of the following positions; Engineering Team Leader, Maintenance Leader, Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor etc.
- Hold one of the following relevant qualifications; City & Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or Full Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Understanding and knowledge of lean manufacturing.
- Show initiative in minimising downtime and making their work environment more efficient.
Benefits as an Engineering Team Leader include:
- Pension 5% Employer, and 4% Employee
- 24 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- 4 x Salary Life Assurance
- Annual Company Bonus (dependent on company profit and Net Promoter Score) - Pays up to £1976 each year
- Annual Pay Review (4.2% awarded this year)
- Virtual Health/GP Service
- Retail Discounts
- Referral Scheme
- On-Site Parking