An exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineering Team Leader to coordinate with R&D and cross-functional leaders, to react and adapt to changing business priorities. Have a proven ability to lead multidisciplinary teams, present complex arguments simply and have experience of Lean manufacturing techniques.
The successful Engineering Team Leader will foster an engineering culture which strives toward on time delivery of high quality work, with a focus on design for six sigma (DfSS) and design for excellence (DfX).
Engineering Team Leader Experience & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that R&D activities are fully understood, report status updates to Senior Management for R&D activities
- Develop a culture of peer review and cross functional collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Must have previous experience in a system development environment, with specific experience of measurement instrumentation, including Laser Light Scattering, Photon Correlation Spectroscopy, Imaging Systems, Rheology and / or related subsystems a benefit.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and analytical skills, the ability to solve complex systems problems using a combination of sound experimental technique
- Good experimental techniques and understanding of statistical analysis.
- Experience of working in a role involving significant Operations and Service interaction beneficial, including engineering change control (ECN) processes, customer feedback (CFB), and experience of Lean manufacturing techniques (SPC). Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline, Physics, or Maths, or equivalent. PhD in relevant discipline may be useful.
- Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline, Physics, or Maths, or equivalent. PhD in relevant discipline may be useful.
The role of Engineering Team Leader will occasionally require international travel will to other sites, particularly in China, to support production activities and support customers.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.