Equipment Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Very Competitive Salary + Contributory Pension Plan + Healthcare + Live Cover of 4x base salary + 25 + 8 Hols (+2 additional for Xmas) + Flexible working
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and enthusiastic Equipment Maintenance Engineer who will maintain, repair, and fault find on equipment related to manufacturer with a global client base.
The role will be suited to an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer with significant experience of maintaining and repairing all equipment required for production. Knowledge of fault finding to component level is also required.
The company form part of a large, internationally renowned manufacturer with a substantial and continually growing client base.
The company can offer a long term, secure and stable work environment with excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation.
- Maintain and repair all equipment for production
- Fault Finding
- Perform calibrations and planned maintenance of the equipment
- Knowledge of and work within the 8 elements of TPM
- Perform equipment assembly and adjustments as required
- Commit to the continuous improvement & effectiveness of the Maintenance team
- Communicate effectively at all levels and regularly update the progress of open issues, also build relationships with all departments
- Adhere to Health and Safety Guidelines at all times
The Successful Candidate
- Time served an apprenticeship in an Electrical Engineering discipline or experience
- At least HNC in Electronic Engineering
- Experience of fault finding to the component level essential
- Ability to read and understand circuit schematic drawings
- Possess some knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems and have a good comprehension of mechanical engineering