Estimator / Technical Sales
Full time, permanent
- Are you an Estimator with a passion for following through to winning the order?
- Or are you an Internal Sales Person who has a good knowledge of the technical components of the products you sell?
If you can answer one or both of these questions, read on.
We seek an Estimator or Technical Sales Person to work with a relatively small business who have grown since their inception over 10 years ago and are continuing to grow, due in no small measure to their innovative fast-track building system.
This role will be multi-faceted, including:
- Handling enquiries and providing accurate and competitive quotes (from small values up to £500,000)
- Following up quotes to convert to orders
- Developing new business opportunities
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Strong communication with your colleagues in Design and Manufacturing and with external stakeholders including Architects, Contractors and Clients
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- Experienced in either Technical Sales or Estimating within a construction-related business
- Familiar with the various elements of a construction project required to put together a competitive quotation
- Able to demonstrate your attention to detail and accuracy, and to follow procedures to aid in the tracking of your quotations
- Driven to succeed and help grow the business
- Flexible and adaptable in your approach
You will be joining a great business, with a truly competitive product in an industry that is enjoying some substantial growth. This is an urgent requirement so please apply today or call Sue Eustace or Graham Brown on 0117 959 2008 if you would like to discuss in confidence.
Key skills: Estimator, Internal Sales, Building, Housing, SIPS, timber frame, offsite construction, MMC,