Estimator - Timber Frame / Passivhaus
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
- Are you an Estimator with experience of Timber Frame structures?
- Have you been looking for the perfect role to enhance your commercial skills?
- Would you describe yourself as organised and highly enthusiastic?
As an Estimator with this Timber Frame Manufacturer based in the South West you will be involved with new, exciting and bespoke projects from the earliest stages right through to completion for the self-build market. Your projects will be well designed impressive one off builds with the wow factor!
About the Company:
- Have been operating since 2002 and have great plans for the future
- Passion for Timber Frame and Passivhaus
- Well developed within the Self-build market
We are looking for people who have:
- HND/HND an equivalent qualification in a construction related field
- The Ability to read form structural drawings and perform take offs
- Solid experience as an Estimator within a Timber Frame or Timber Structures manufacturer
- Knowledge of Passivhaus would be advantageous
- A good level of computer and CAD skills essential
- A knowledge of, and a very real passion for construction and building
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
You Can expect a competitive salary and strong opportunities to progress with this owner managed business. Working with high end timber framing and playing an essential role in securing profitable contracts.
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively, click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Estimating, Costing, CAD, Timber Frame, Quotations, Take Offs, Drawings, Timber Frame, Self Build, Residential, Manufacturer