You will like
The opportunity to work PAYE in-house with a specialist roofing firm. They are a young, but growing, company who design and supply specialist roofing systems & solutions for the commercial and residential construction industry. You will be based from family-feel HQ in Alcester, Warks, near Redditch, Worcs.
You will like
The Estimator Construction Roofing job itself where you will prepare and produce quotations for the design, manufacture and installation of roofing solutions. The Estimator is to work alongside both our client’s design team and our own design team / contracts team / production team / sales team to ensure the quotations are accurate and profitable. More specifically:
- To create quotations and pricing proposals (and where necessary revise as required)
- To liaise with design team / contracts team / production team / sales team / external
- To liaise with external suppliers
- To be responsive to on site queries and efficiently solve issues arising from site derived idiosyncrasies.
- To be responsive to administrative and in house queries relating to scheduling of materials.
- To update the quotation workflow to ensure visibility of projects to other departments
- To produce BOQ and update Smartsheet with specifications
- Other duties may be required of you that are not specific to your role
- Ad hock duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Act as a key point of contact, liaising with clients, contractors, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- Ensure full compliance with Company health, safety, security and environmental standards
You will have
To be successful as Estimator Construction Roofing, you will have commercial experience in the construction & ideally roofing sectors.
- Experience within previous job roles
- Experience of reading / understanding architectural drawing
- Experience of Microsoft Office package (Outlook / Access / Word / Excel predominantly)
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally, written and verbal
- Able to work under own initiative
- Organised and able to manage own workload
- A*-C grade in English and Maths at GCSE level or similar
You will get
- Salary Range £22-£25K
- Hours 40 per week, Mon-Friday
- Holidays 25 + 8 Bank Holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme – 2 x salary/4 x salary in pension scheme
- Share Options
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Benefits package (including retailer discounts)