EU Roadfreight Account Manager - VR/19916
The Company & Role:
Our client, a leading logistics and distribution company operating in over 120 countries, are looking for a European Roadfreight Account Manager to join their team.
- Sourcing sales leads using the Companys in-house CMS or other sources of information
- Making telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients in line with targets with a mind
- Making appointments in line with targets where customers meet the required qualifying criteria to appoint
- Visiting potential customers with a mind to converting them into customers
- Preparation of quotations for presentation to the customer
- Management of the accounts in your business base with a mind to maintaining and developing the levels of business within that client base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier within those accounts where practical and possible
- Knowledge of European Road Freight Forwarding
- Previous track record of account management and new business development / Telesales
- Time management skills are essential as are communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload and within a targeted environment
You will receive a salary circa £30k plus uncapped commission and company car.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.