E3R are have partnered with a large global Pharmaceutical Engineering company who are looking to recruit a No 1 European Finance Manager to cover 3 business units across Europe. The position will be home based ideally located within West Yorkshire reporting into the Finance Director.
With 900 employee's globally and 30 years of producing innovative high-quality pharmaceutical equipment, this is financially secure company who are looking at a number of business acquisitions across the UK and mainland Europe to enhance their portfolio as a market leading engineering solutions business.
- Complete the monthly financial work in accordance with the accounting standards of the
European subsidiaries / joint ventures. Improve the quality of accounting information, and
ensure that the financial statements reasonably and truly reflect the profit level and financial situation.
- Be able to convert the accounting standard into the standard IFRS of international
accounting, finish the accounting report / consolidated report based on IFRS and the
monthly analysis report required by the group.
- Conduct financial analysis and annual KPI performance management for European
subsidiaries / joint ventures, promote operation improvement and achieve annual KPI
according to financial data.
- Responsible for the annual budget and 3- 5-year plan of European subsidiary / joint venture
company to guide the operation leaders to consider the planning and integration of business model, manpower budget, capital planning, etc…, through the preparation of annual budget
and financial data forecast and set and define the development goals for the leaders with data quantification as the basis for performance evaluation.
- Assist the Group, of Finance Director and the general manager of the European subsidiary/
joint venture company to sort out and update the previous system and process.
- Complete the annual audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- Ideally worked within a major listed PLC
- Background coordinating with I.T. staff to manager and/or upgrade accounting system.
- Hands on ERP systems experience - SAP, JD Edwards or PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence - ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance
- Ideally has some German or Chinese Language skills
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading multinational company who are continuing to grow and develop their profile across the 40 countries they currently operate in.
#e3r #e3recruitment #finance #financemanager #financerecruitment