Event Coordinator - Shipping - VR/20206
The Company & Role:
Our client, a leader in supply chain management and logistics solutions, are looking for an Events/Exhibition Coordinator to join their team in Essex.
- Provide administration support to the operations team and Project Managers
- General support for Project Managers working overseas
- Coordinate shipments to overseas exhibitions
- Onsite assistance / overseas travel
- Managing COD accounts
- Passing supplier invoices
- Issuing invoices to clients and checking payments
- 2 years experience in shipping & logistics (all modes) - event logistics or project logistics preferred
- Experience with accountancy, such as invoicing, passing suppliers invoices etc.
- Good level of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- A desire to travel overseas and work as a team on a project
- Multi-lingual is preferable but not essential
Hours are 09.00 - 17.30 (Overtime and weekend work as required)
You will receive a salary of £21-28k depending on experience.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email your CV to the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org