Castle Education is seeking to build a pool of Examination Invigilators to support local schools and colleges during the exam season.
The role would be temporary and flexible to go alongside other supply roles or even other types of work commitments and could generate additional income and support young people through this life-changing event.
Experience and previous training is desirable but not essential as Castle can offer relevant training as part of the registration process.
Tasks related to the job:-
- Distributing examination materials, including question papers and answer booklets, before the start of the examination and collecting them in at the end.
- Issuing instructions to candidates.
- Notifying the Examinations Officer if a candidate is absent or late for an examination.
- Supervising candidates during examinations to ensure that silence is maintained and that in all respects the examinations are conducted in accordance with the examining board's rules and regulations.
- Being vigilant at all times.
- On some occasions overseeing the start and end of the examinations, including giving time reminders to candidates, and ensuring that extra-time candidates receive the correct time allowance.
- Giving the Examinations Officer every assistance so as to ensure that all proper procedures, as specified by the examination boards and by centers for the running of public examinations, are followed.
- Keeping exam papers in secure conditions at the end of each exam until they are passed to the Examinations Officer.
- Supporting learners with exam concessions in the role of a scribe or reader.
What you need to do now:-
If you are interested, please call Liz on 01723 365432 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.