Export Clerk - VR/20179
Company & Role:
Our client, a leading shipping line, are looking for an Export Clerk for their Essex Offices. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company.
- Processing & confirmation of Export bookings
- The issuance of export bills of lading, freight invoices, Ships manifests and information security
- Maintaining and updating Basic export tariff rates as well as Customer specific export rates in the Quotation tool system
- Key account management
- Responding to customer queries quickly and efficiently
You will be part of a hard-working and well respected team focused on providing exceptional Customer service.
- You should be a highly motivated individual, who thrives in a fast paced environment, working to strict deadlines
- You should be self-motivated with excellent computer literacy & interpersonal skills
- Ideally, you will have a strong background in Container Shipping / Customer Services within the Freight Industry, although training will be provided
09.00am to 17.30pm, Monday to Friday.
You will receive a salary depending on experience.
If youre interested, click apply now, or email your CV to the Shipping Team on email@example.com