The key position of Export Sales Manager is for a multinational world class engineering manufacturer who date back over 100 years. The Sales Manager will be based out of the Leeds facility where they have over 800 employees onsite. They design and manufacture high value Pumps globally serving a range of sectors; Energy, Oil & Gas and Power.
Having experience of Pumps Sales and Pump Solutions, the Export Sales Manager / Business Development Manager will take the lead on Sales and the overall coordination of customer and overall business plans and strategies working globally (Non E.U). You will create a clear sales structure whilst encompassing a cradle to grave project plan.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be Deputising for Head of Sales where appropriate
- Mentoring, directing, motivating, supervising and monitoring the performance of all members of the allocated team
- Contribute to the development of the mid-range plan and support the establishment of both annual and monthly sales budgets and objectives
- Have Responsibility for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with regards to the assigned functional area, liaising with relevant departments of the company and, most specifically with Advance Procurement and Estimating to develop the bidding strategy for each project
- Establishment of both market and target customer strategies for the Company.
- Ensure that effective client contact, relationship building, and management processes are in place (including acting on feedback from Customer Satisfaction Surveys) to positively influence the client and create a pre-disposition to view as the preferred source of supply
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies, especially in relation to international business
- Ensure application of sales and commercial policies, procedures, codes of conduct and best practice guidelines
- review tenders and support overall tender process
- Ensure that Order Launch meetings and documentation are effective and result in
- Ideally you should have a good overall knowledge of Pumping Equipment or at least rotating machinery with a background in Oil & Gas, power or the water industry.
- Experience of formulating and implementing sales strategy
- Knowledge of export sales
- Experience of managing large and complex Projects
- Financial/budget management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A self-starter with strong communication and Influencing skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Flexibility is key as this role will have international travel
- Excellent above average renumneration with a generous bonus package
- 30 days holiday (increases with service) + 3 additional fixed days over Christmas
- On site car parking
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Subsidised canteen
- On site Gym
`This is fantastic opportunity to be part of a multinational leading Engineering company who supply 90% of their business to Non EU countries.
#e3r #e3job #pumps #pumpsales #salesengineer