Kerry Collins Recruitment are looking to recruit a Fabrications Estimator on behalf of a prestigious Walsall based client.
Our client are looking for an experienced Fabrications Estimator to join their established team on a Permanent basis. You will need proven experience of providing estimates and quotations, estimate workshop hours, carry out procurement of materials for a Fabrication team and ideally posses a steel background.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Provide estimates/quotations though information acquired from site surveys, customer drawing, emails and general enquiries
- Liaise with site teams, external clients and suppliers
- Carry out regular programme monitoring to identify changes in the status of the projects
- Purchase materials for specific projects ensuring correct materials listed to relevant job within costing system
- Ensure the quality of products and services is maintained and make improvements to the processes involved where necessary.
The successful candidate is likely to meet all of the following criteria:
- Experience within the heavy engineering industries, working form engineering drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Basic AutoCAD knowledge
An immediate start is available for the successful applicant following interview process.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to work for a large company that has values and offers great benefits, please email your CV across today.