Are you a skilled fabricator looking to improve your working environment? Want to work in a modern facility with state of the art equipment, plenty of overtime and an business that encourages training and development? Then we want to hear from you!
The business is a specialist design, manufacturer, and supplier of conveyor and automated solutions all over the UK. With an expert team of staff on board including workshop foreman and manager to support your initial integration into the team, you'll be an integral part of already is a hugely successful operation with a multi million pound turnover each year.
Benefits include a basic hourly rate of £14.35 p/h, overtime paid at Time & 1/2 for weekday and Saturday,
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and other quarterly incentives.
Responsibilities for the role include -
- Assembly of pre cut mild and stainless steel section / sheet from 1mm to 20mm thick steel
- Cutting, folding, bending and shaping into required sizes
- MIG & TIG welding of materials, jigging of parts into place
- Dressing, linishing and finishing of welds ready for inspection
- Working from detailed engineering drawings and 3d diagrams, as well as material lists
- Ensuring all work areas are maintained to strict health & safety standards
We would love to hear from you if you've had experience in the following -
- previously worked as a Sheet Metal Fabricator, Welder Fabricator, Welder Fitter, TIG Welder
- Strong TIG & MIG skills
- Understand and interpret 2D & 3D drawings
- Flexibility towards overtime when required
Working hours are 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, with a 12:30pm finish on Friday
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.