Meridian Business Support are looking for a skilled MIG/TIG welder/fabricator to join their established client in the engineering industry based out of Wrexham.
The fabricator/welders are expected to be qualified to a standard TIG/MIG welding capability and be coherent in the use of various fabrication machinery and to be available anywhere in the UK.
You will be working with mild steel products but also be working with stainless steel.
Skills required are:
- MIG/TIG welding.
- Ideally worked in similar setting for minimum of 1 year.
- Able to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Experience of working with different metals.
- Have ability to use a variety of hand tools.
- £12.50 Standard hours - with overtime rates based at X1.45 and X1.9
- Monday - Thursday - 8.00am to 4.30pm
Friday - Early finish - 8.00am to 3.30pm
- Overnight stays are possible.
- Must have Driving Licence - Over age of 21 for insurance purposes of the work van.
- This is a temp contact for 3 months - but opportunity to go permanent is available for right candidates
To apply for this role please email an up-to-date CV to chesterindustrial @ meridianbs.co.uk
This must clearly show your previous work history in this field and skill set.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.