A temporary vacancy has opened for a Facilities Support person in central Newcastle. This role is to start ASAP up to mid-January 2020. Hours are full time, Monday to Friday.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a friendly, helpful and customer focused service to clients and support the Office Manager in the areas of service solutions (mail, reprographics, records management, stationery), reception duties and day to day support for the building functions.
- Mail and distribution services of incoming and outgoing post and couriers;
- Records management;
- Reprographics Services including printing, laminating, wire binding and scanning;
- Managing email inbox;
- Meeting room set up - manual handling training essential (we can offer this training to candidates);
- Stationery monitoring and ordering.
- Manual handling training;
- Computer literate;
- Hands-on approach and able to multi-task;
- Excellent communication and team working skills;
- Calm approach;
- Reliable and punctual.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.