Field Rehabilitation Case Manager - Multi Trauma - Homebased
At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit a Field Rehabilitation Case Manager to work with our client a Leading supplier of injury management & rehabilitations services. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team who are specialists in delivering positive outcomes to individuals and provide outstanding support to individuals who have been injured or are ill.
As a Rehabilitation Case Manager you will carry out specific assessments and pro-active case management on an agreed case load with people who have suffered an injury or illness. You will work with the goal of facilitating a return to work or function in a timely and cost effective manor.
- Undertake Initial Needs Assessments and case management duties on cases.
- Identify clinical flags and barriers to recovery and/or return to work and develop a rehabilitation programme to overcome these barriers.
- Plan, prepare, co-ordinate and monitor implementation of the rehabilitation programme.
- Where appropriate, arrange and coordinate treatment and liaise with existing treatment providers.
- Manage your cases, issuing reports and contacting all parties in accordance with customer service standards and service level agreements.
- Monitor and encourage the recovery and progress of Multi Trauma injured person in writing and by telephone.
- A Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Range of experience within clinical & injury industry settings
- Record productivity on the case management system daily.
- Work as a team member to support and assist colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook and strong typing skills
Salary of £32-£35k Depending on experience
In return you will be given the following:
- Reward Schemes
- Monday to Friday, Office-type hours
- CPD Funding for external courses
- Comprehensive induction, learning and development and coaching programme
- 25 Days holiday
- Company Healthcare
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.