One of the leading materials handling companies in the UK are currently seeking an experienced field service engineer to assist them through their continued growth. Alongside a competitive basic salary they can offer frequent overtime, quarterly bonuses, and a fully expensed company van from your first day.
The area you will be expected to cover will include the York to Northallerton areas.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The servicing and repair of equipment on customer sites
- The ordering of required parts and ensuring stock levels are maintained and accurate
- Completion of all paperwork accurately and within timeframe
- Maintaining a safe working environment
To be successful in this Field Service Engineering role you will have:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle, or Plant Maintenance
- Experience with engines, hydraulics, gearboxes, transmissions, motors, electrics, etc.
- Strong customer facing skills
- Experienced in service, maintenance and repair
- Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £25,000 - £28,000
- 33 Days holiday
- Company Vehicle from day one
- Mobile, Laptop
- 6% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
In addition to the above they offer one of the best training programs in the field and you will be working for a leading company within the industry.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.