Our client based in Newcastle is looking for a qualified/ time served Fork Lift Truck Engineer, to work as a Field Service Engineer within the North East area.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Routine servicing
- Fault finding
- Diagnosis & rectification of defects and breakdowns off site at customers locations
The ideal candidate will:
- Be familiar and competent with the variety of equipment utilised by the MHE industry
- Have a substantial knowledge from a technical background with an electrical/mechanical bias
- Have experience of hydraulic circuits and control systems
- Be able to read schematics, wiring diagrams and produce technical reports.
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels
- Be computer literate
- Have qualifications/experience gained from a similar industry
- A strong understanding of the MHE industry, such as working practices HASAW, LOLER, PUWER
- Experience working at height
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm, with overtime available.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.