Benefits: Career progression opportunities, Company van, smart phone, annual bonus
Homebased role. Ideal locations: Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire, Cambridge
This successful and rapidly growing water treatment company specialising in installation and service of ultra violet (UV) disinfection systems for a range of different sectors such as Drinking Water, Waste Water, Marine, Oil&Gas, Food and Beverage is currently seeking an electrically biased Field Service Engineer to join their Service team due to a period of prolonged growth.
As Field Service Engineer your duties will include -
- Electrical servicing, fault finding, maintenance and commissioning of water treatment applications such as ultra violet (UV) disinfection systems.
- Upselling services and equipment
- Maintaining service documentation
- Provide remote assistance by phone/email
- Provide customer training
To be successful in the role of Field Service Engineer, the ideal candidate should have -
- Strong electrical servicing, fault finding and maintenance experience.
- Experience working in the field in a customer facing role.
- Mechanical maintenance/fault finding skills.
Candidates suitable for this role are likely to already hold the job title of Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, or Commissioning Engineer.
On Offer -
- A salary of up to £35k, company van, mobile, bonus and career progression.
Apply now to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.