This is a fantastic opportunity to join the finance department as a Finance Analyst for one of our prestigious clients based in Yeovil on a permanent basis.
As a Finance Analyst your role will be to:
- Prepare financial costing and pricing of bids for submission to customers from raw cost information.
- To understand, analyse and communicate the financial position of all relevant bids to the business and appropriate auditing authorities.
- To provide financial analysis of bids and new business initiatives.
- To ensure bids are costed correctly in line with Legislation, International Government Regulations and Company Policies.
- Meet the needs of key stakeholders in the provision of timely, accurate and consistent information and the analysis on the financial impacts of major new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have to demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly at different levels across the business, work on own initiative but able to work across multi-functional teams and the ability to influence others and drive to see through change.
Must also be able to demonstrable IT knowledge - Microsoft (Excel, Word etc.) and SAP.
As this is a permanent role it also comes with some fantastic employment benefits which include a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme, the opportunity to join an award winning pension scheme, free car parking, employee discount scheme, an on-site Occupational Health Service, flexible working, flexi -leave scheme and a generous relocation package..
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.