This is a fantastic position for a multi-skilled Finance Manager who is seeking a role which offers variety and the opportunity to work autonomously. Working for a family run business based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, the successful Finance and Office Manager will have previous experience working in a similar role.
Reporting into the Managing Director and Group Financial Controller, key responsibilities for the successful Finance and Office Manager will include:
- Management of purchase and sales ledger
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Weekly/daily reporting, cash forecasting and bank reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payroll
- Stock control
- General office management; purchasing, administration etc
To be considered for this varied Finance and Office Manager role, you will:
- Have previous experience in a fast-paced and varied finance-based role
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be a qualified or part qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAEW
- Be a committed and conscientious team player, willing to pick up ad hoc duties as required
- Have previous experience using Xero or a similar accountancy package
- Be a confident user of MS Excel
If you are seeking a finance or accounting role which offers variety and the opportunity to improve and implement new processes, this could be for you.
If you are interested in applying to this Finance and Office Manager role, please click apply now below
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.