Castle Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an experienced Ledger Clerk to join a fast-growing organisation based near Pickering, North Yorkshire. This role will be to cover a maternity leave on a part-time basis and will be a contract of between 8-10 months.
Reporting in the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing the company's ledger efficiently, ensuring payments are made within relevant time frames.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring purchase ledger is maintained and up to date
- Raising bi-monthly payment runs using Sage
- Dealing with supplier account queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and accounts
- Generating customer credit notes
- Ownership of customer accounts on the sales ledger
To be considered for this varied Ledger role, you will need the following:
- Knowledge of purchase and sales ledger processing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention detail
- AAT qualification is desirable
- Good MS Excel skills are desirable
Our client is looking for a Ledger Clerk to support their busy team during a period of sustained growth. Ideally our client is seeking a candidate to work 3 days over 5, days to be confirmed.
If you are interested in applying to this Ledger Clerk role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.