We have now been appointed by this professional services business in Leamington Spa to recruit a Finance Manager, who can on the one hand carry out a variety of technical duties and on the other, have the strength of personality and gravitas to deal with senior stakeholders within the firm.
The Finance Manager will most likely, be a qualified accountant, who can lead and motivate a busy finance team. This role is ideal for someone who is organised, works well under pressure and has great attention to detail. As the Finance Manager, you will be tasked with the day-to-day running of the firm's finance department.
- Directly line managing a team of eight team members
- Oversee the preparation of management accounts
- Responsible for month end close
- Report on work-in-progress and chargeability reports
- Involved in data analysis
- VAT and monthly payroll processing
- Assist with audit processes
- Cash management and analysis and support the Head of Finance
What we are looking for:
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experience of a managing team
- Strong, demonstrable analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of preparing concise and insightful reports
- Gravitas and strong personal competencies
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive range of benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19733